Stand out by becoming officially certified as a Microsoft Office Specialist in Word Expert
Earn official Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification in Word Expert to differentiate yourself in today's competitive job market. Broaden your employment opportunities by proving you have advanced skills in Microsoft Office. After gaining MOS Expert certification, you will have immediate access to a Digital Badge and Transcript, as well as the MOS Expert logo to put on your CV.
Expert-level candidates for the Microsoft Word 2016 exam proficiently use the advanced features of Word 2016 for document and content management, and advanced formatting.
Candidates will create and manage professional documents of four pages or more for a variety of specialised purposes and situations. They will customise their Word environments to meet project needs, and to enhance productivity. Examples of expert-level documents include a business plan, a research paper, a book, a specialised brochure, and a mass mailing. Candidate roles may include editors, project managers, business information workers, educators and others.
Choose the package most suitable for you; the MOS eKit or the MOS video training. Gain certification and a digital badge to use on your CV and your profile. Show employers what you know and why they should hire you.
This package gives you full access to all that MOS Word Expert has to offer. You'll get 12 months access to the GMetrix online training platform and an exam voucher for your local Certiport test centre to sit the MOS exam and earn the official Microsoft Office Specialist certification and digital badge for your CV and online profile.
With the video training and practice assessments you can claim up to a minimum of 20 CPD units.
GMetrix online training platform
- 15 hours of instructor led video training
- an analysis of your current skills to create a learning pathway specific to your development needs
- 5-8 hours of in-depth practice exam assessments tailored to the MOS Word exam objectives
- downloadable detailed activity report highlighting strength and weakness areas so you can measure your progress.
- Only Windows operating systems Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 are compatible with the GMetrix desktop app.
MOS Word certification exam voucher
- exam vouchers are sent via email
- contact the Certiport Authorised Training Centre (CATC) to book your exam at one of their available test centres
- 15 GBP exam administration fee is not included and is made payable to CATC directly
- on passing the exam, you'll get an official certification from Microsoft to say that you are a Microsoft Office Specialist in Word Expert, as well as the MOS Word Expert badge to add to you CV.
Cost: 119 GBP
Worth a minimum of 20 CPD units
MOS video training
If you don't want to sit the exam and gain MOS certification, you can purchase just the MOS Word Expert online video training which you'll be able to access for 12 months. By completing the training you can earn 15 CPD units.
Only Windows operating systems Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 are compatible with the GMetrix desktop app.
Please note: the practice exam assessments are not included within this package.
Cost: 85 GBP
Worth up to 15 CPD units
Prodigy Learning are the official Microsoft Office Specialist certification providers in UK and Ireland. Microsoft Office Specialist is an internationally recognised qualification available in more than 160 countries around the world.