Stand out by becoming officially certified as a Microsoft Office Specialist in Access.
Earn official Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification in Access to differentiate yourself in today's competitive job market. Broaden your employment opportunities by proving you have advanced skills in Microsoft Office. After gaining MOS certification, you will have immediate access to a Digital Badge and Transcript, as well as the MOS logo to put on your CV.
To be a successful candidate in the Access 2016 exam, you will need to have a fundamental understanding of the application’s environment, understand basic database design principles and be able to complete tasks independently. You will also demonstrate the correct application of the principle features of Access, and have the ability to create and maintain basic Access database objects including tables, relationships, data entry forms, multi-level reports, and multi-table queries.
Choose the package most suitable for you; the MOS eKit or the MOS video training. Gain certification and a digital badge to use on your CV and your profile. Show employers what you know and why they should hire you.
This package gives you full access to all that MOS Access has to offer. You'll get 12 months access to the GMetrix online training platform and an exam voucher for your local Certiport test centre to sit the MOS exam and earn the official Microsoft Office Specialist certification and digital badge for your CV and online profile.
With the video training and practice assessments you can claim up to a minimum of 20 verifiable CPD units.
GMetrix online training platform
- 15 hours of instructor led video training
- an analysis of your current skills to create a learning pathway specific to your development needs
- 5-8 hours of in-depth practice exam assessments
- downloadable detailed activity report highlighting strength and weakness areas so you can measure your progress.
- Only Windows operating systems Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 are compatible with the GMetrix desktop app.
MOS Access certification exam voucher
- exam vouchers are sent via email
- contact the Certiport Authorised Training Centre (CATC) to book your exam at one of their available test centres
- 15 GBP exam administration fee is not included and is made payable to CATC directly
- on passing the exam, you'll get an official certification from Microsoft to say that you are a Microsoft Office Specialist in Access, as well as the MOS Access badge to add to your CV, and the digital badge to use on social media.
Cost: 119 GBP
Worth a minimum of 20 CPD units
MOS video training
If you don't want to sit the exam and gain MOS certification, you can purchase just the MOS Access online video training which you'll be able to access for 12 months. Completing the training will earn you six CPD.
Only Windows operating systems Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 are compatible with the GMetrix desktop app.
Please note: the practice exam assessments are not included within this package.
Cost: 85 GBP
Worth up to 15 CPD units
Prodigy Learning are the official Microsoft Office Specialist certification providers in UK and Ireland. Microsoft Office Specialist is an internationally recognised qualification available in more than 160 countries around the world.