IFRS 9 represents a generational change in the way in which banks and financial institutions account for loans and impairments. The change is technically complicated and will require significant investment in getting an organisation ready for implementation. KPMG have developed a suite of 13 interactive eLearning modules which cover the core components of IFRS 9 Impairment and Classification and Measurement. Each module is approximately 20 minutes long.
The eLearning modules cover the following:
- Introduction to IFRS 9
- Risk methodology
- Regulatory vs accounting approaches
- Classification and measurement
- Presentation and disclosure
- Financial impacts
- Wider impacts
- Implications of regulator and audit focus
- Investor focus
- Overview of operating model
- Linkages and dependencies to other key processes.
Please note, if you are outside of the UK/Europe you may not be able to purchase this course. Please could you register your interest on the KPMG website (follow the link to ‘book online’).
Key areas covered:
- IFRS 9 Classification and Measurement
- target operating model.
A leading provider of digital learning programmes.